According to The Telegraph, matte liquid lipstick is the number 1 googled beauty product. It is the cooler sister of the traditional bullet. Everyone, from professional makeup artists to YouTube gurus, seems to be in L.O.V.E. The formula is long lasting, bold, and the minimal transfer of the product is extremely appealing. Despite its major staying power, the goodie can be tricky to work with, and a bad application can cause uneven color and flaky lips. But with the right application tips, you won’t have to worry about touching up during the day. Youtube beauty vlogger Itsmyrayeraye perfectly shared a video for a foolproof way to apply liquid matte lipstick without it being a total hot mess. Press play for a step-by-step guide!
PRODUCTS USED: 🐰 Cruelty-free | 🌱Vegan | ❌ Test On Animal | ➖ Unknown
- 🐰 Colourpop Satin Liquid Lipstick – PRIM ($6)
- 🐰🌱 Colourpop Lip Pencil – CREATURE ($5)
- 🐰🌱 Colourpop Ultra Matte – STINGRAYE (discontinued)
- 🐰 First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Intensive Lip Balm ($20)
- ➖ La girl concealer – FAWN ($2.99)
- ❌ Bobbi Brown Concealer – DARK ($32)